Thursday, April 21, 2011

trying to do business with Catfish Sangkuriang ( Lele Sangkuriang)

Starting from the land that is not productive and not neglected, my father was thinking how can he make this land could become productive land. So it was decided for the land used to cultivate sangkuriang catfish ( Lele Sangkuriang). Previously this land was already planted with guava plants but want to change into catfish pool.

this is it...






there are also saung

Ups... I almost forgot to tell you guys. where this place is. This is my backyard. Yes behind my house. I know it's a backyard that is not maintained.
  
then this is the picture when the pool was built :


for next post about  " trying to do business with Catfish Sangkuriang ( Lele Sangkuriang) " i will posting next time...

















No comments:

Post a Comment