Thursday, April 21, 2011

addicted

I began to feel pleasure using a blog. so I have reason linger long in front of the computer in addition to working on tasks or  play the games. but still a lot that needs to be explore again. either in terms of language, creativity to enrich my blog, or have   friends from blog to share with friends.
from 8 pm until 1 am I still wrote in front of the computer try to explore or enrich this blog. it felt like I could devote all who wish to be issued. and certainly could be more to learn how to write and assemble words. hmm, cool hell but so forget the time. forgot all about studying and sleeping. tonight should still plan to want to learn islam religion and math for Thursday. but instead abandoned, haha :D. Well maybe for begining it's okay.
Hmm, what i want to write else yaaa (?) I think it's enough. Anyway, maybe this post not important to read (yeah indeed not important), but i think this post use for full of my first page,hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment