Monday, March 21, 2011

Create my world

This is the first time i write this posting. There is much should i learn about how to enrich my blog and how i can use this blog to pour all about my story, my feels, or my experience or anything else.... For introduced i'm just ordinary girl who want to share her ordinary story. this is why i give my blog with " la mia storia ordinaria ", " my ordinary story ". The reason why i make this blog is because i want just like my friend who can pour freely her favorite, story, or anything about her. Hmm, i'm three sisters and I'm the youngest in my family. I started this blog from now when I'm in ten senior high school. ( as note : my english bad :p ). I lived in my simple life. And i lived among peoples who cares about me and no matter about me. For introduced i think it's enough. And i hope i can make this blog as expected :)

No comments:

Post a Comment